Case Study: Mining for the Best SolutionDecember 1, 2023
Hydraulic Component Repair Services
Motion Repair & Services provides timely and reliable hydraulic component repair and remanufacture services. With a multimillion-dollar inventory of parts, pumps, and motors, combined with fully certified fluid power mechanics and service technicians, we will keep your operation running smoothly and minimize expensive, unplanned downtime.
Our fully certified fluid power mechanics and service technicians have over 200 years of combined experience and can quickly and efficiently diagnose problems and recommend solutions to your hydraulic equipment problems. Using the latest testing equipment available, we can repair or remanufacture your parts and systems to like-new condition that is tested and quality approved using genuine OEM components.
Our experts can offer multiple solutions for your system’s problem, from troubleshooting to fabricating and building a new system. For fast and reliable repair of hydraulic pumps, motors, and cylinders, the Motion Repair & Services hydraulic repair and remanufacture service center is the right choice.
Benefits of Working with Motion Repair & Services
Our unique capabilities and expertise allow us to provide you with everything you need, including:
- Quick remanufacture of pumps, motors, valves and cylinders
- Design and build of custom units
- On-site service, repair, and training
- Efficient, helpful customer service staff fully-trained to support you
- Custom-built hydraulic power units (HPUs)
- NFPA tie-rod and welded cylinder service
- Valve manifold custom-build service
- Field-based service
Quality Parts & Reliability
Customers throughout the world – including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), repair shops and end-users from various industries – know Motion Repair & Services rebuild services are reliable because:
- Only OEM replacement parts are used to ensure quality
- Advanced technology and ISO 9001 certified processes for diagnosis and repair are utilized
- Every pump, motor, and cylinder meets or exceeds factory specifications on our test stand – if it doesn’t pass, it doesn’t ship
- All repair work is 100% quality tested before leaving our facility
Faster Lead Times
- Multimillion-dollar inventory of parts, pumps and motors including Denison and Bosch Rexroth
- Same-day service in addition to our standard three-day turnaround time
- Over 1,000 new and rebuilt exchange units available for immediate shipment
- Every pump and motor is tested on our 150 hp, 300 hp, 450 hp or 1,000 hp test stand to ensure it meets or exceeds specifications and is ready to ship
- Quick ship new vane units
Design, Build & Installation of New & Replacement Hydraulic Systems
- Custom-build and deliver systems to suit your specific needs on time and within budget.
- Provide training and preventive programs to your staff so they can learn to operate and maintain the system properly.
- Comprehensive fluid analysis program to prevent system failures.
Certified Quality Repairs
The Motion Repair & Services hydraulic repair and remanufacture service center is ISO 9001 certified to meet the most stringent quality requirements. This means that every employee follows a structured and measurable set of policies and procedures to provide consistent, high-quality products and services.